
Can hardly believe how close we are...our little one is almost here. Special thank you to everyone for your advice...bag is now packed and we are ready. I'm content that she more than likely will arrive late and I still feel pretty good...we are just soo excited to see her that it makes us anxious for her to come! I love my Ernesto...he's so handsome!

This last week was quite eventful with heavy snow one day...a bunch of branches breaking from the weight of the snow...and Ernesto & his friend Elfre to the rescue in cutting down those broken limbs...and now...it is beautifully spring in Utah...daffodils and tulips all over the valley!:)


Casi no puedo creer que ya...39 semanas! Creo que llegara tarde...pero igual...esta bien. Solo estamos muy emocionados para ver a nuestra bebita. Esta semana nevo un monton un dia...rompiendo muchas ramas...pero Ernesto y Elfre trabajaron y limpiaron todo. Por fin es el lindo tiempo de primavera...perfecto para que venga la bebe!
3 comments:
Glad you go things ready. I dont think I was totally packed till about this time. You are on it my girlie! I cant wait to get the call when you are a mommy! Love you!
wow! so crazy that your pregnancy has gone by soooooooooo fast. good luck!
you look great! I never had a bag packed. Kira came 4 weeks early so i didnt get the chance.. my next baby im packing at 8 months! :) I had the urge to pack the bag but never did, should of listened to my instincts.
Post a Comment