
Today is my purdy cousin's birthday...we are less than a day apart. In fact...when aunt Jody called to congratulate my mom for having me...Jody decided it was time to go to the hospital to have little Lyndzee. I love my cousin and hope she has a special day!
5 comments:
I agree. Gotta love Lyndzee. Joydyn's red hair comes from Tyler's dad. He is red hair and blue eyes. His mom is full mexican so that is why he is so dark. We love our little red hair. THanks for your sweet comment.
wow! i didn't realize you guys were so close in age! such a cute picture. :)
Darling picture! I had no idea you guys were only a day apart! How fun!
Aw. You look so cute in your picture! And you are such a CUTE pregnant lady!! Looks like you had fun on your birthday. Be sure to take lots of pictures before your little one arrives!!
Awww,, look at how stinking cute we were!!! I love all the pix of us as munchkins. Thank you for the Birthday wishes,, I love you!! Can't wait to see you next weekend!! YaaaY!!!
Post a Comment