
Ernesto & I have finally felt right about our little Azaléia's middle name...so here it is complete with it's meanings...
Azaléia- Hebrew for flower (Portuguese form of English Azalea)
Mei - Chinese for beautiful
I love that she will born in the spring...when Azaléias usually come to life, plant wise. Of course she is beautiful so the name is perfect too! We love her and can't wait to see our beautiful flower soon!
Por fin decidimos el segundo nombre de la Azaléia...sera Mei, significado bella en chino. Entonces ella es nuestra bella flor...y cierto es especialmente porque nace en la primavera aqui. Que amor que sentimos por nuestra bebe preciosa!
5 comments:
LOVE her name!! I cant believe she will be here soon! I bet you cant wait!! :)
Wow! You are getting so close. I can't believe it! Sorry I can't make it to your baby shower. Our family is doing a little get together down south that weekend. DANG! But I still want to be involved in this whole baby mess.
SO CUTE! Love the name. and I love it that you put in the meanings. She will be beautiful just like her name!
How do you pronounce the middle name? Your momma let me know how to pronounce Azaleia.."Me", or "May" or "my"?
I love the choice for her middle name. :)
Post a Comment