Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mixtures and Miraculous

Life is a mixture of beauty and sadness some times.  While I continuously mourn not being able to have more children still, reading my friend's blog about the birth of her daughter just fills my heart with love and happiness and wonder.  Having children...giving birth...is such a miraculous everything.  The saying that no other success can compensate for failure in the home is significantly up there with just how miraculous and fulfilling being a mother is.  Nurturing instincts bring with it such strong emotions sometimes, both to desire children and to have them entrusted to you.  There is no other aspect of life that could make you feel similar. No other success in life really amounts or even begins to compare with how fulfilling family life can be.  My heart feels for those in this world that willingly and deliberately choose not to have a family or children.  For whatever reasons, I feel they are missing out on something miraculously beautiful.   

1 comment:

Ie Li said...

Having children is just the most amazing experience. I just don't understand why abortion is so important to so many women. It's saddens me, really.

You are a wonderful mother, Leanna. I will keep praying and hoping for you.