Before Azaleia's bestie moved far away to Missouri...we were able to go to the Aquarium together!
These girls are so much fun...and loved looking at all the fishes and seeing the dolphin show. It is so busy there during the summer...so I worked hard to keep them in sight. We miss Zayne and her family so much...so glad we have so many fun memories together!

3 comments:
Leanna you are so sweet! Thank you I feel so blessed to have my sweet family. You have such a beautiful family as well and you seem so happyI have done four semesters this is my fifth semester back. I take summers off because it is too hard with all three kids home plus I am usually pretty beat and am ready for a break by summer. I take two classes a semester as that is all I feel I can handle. I am doing Communications Disorders. I will prbably be done in 6 semsters about with my BS. Then I will start looking into masters programs after that to finish up so I can eventually become a speech therapist. It is a challenge to manage it all but it has worked so far. I am excited to graduate. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. Aren't you in a masters program? How is that going? What feild is it for?
excuse the typos I didn't proof before I sent it lol
That is amazing that your are full time in a masters program. I am impressed. How is the program are you liking it? How long is it? I do a lot of studying at night and since my older two girls are at school all day I also get two solid hours of study time in the day while she naps. It is as you know a challenge to do it al,l I just have to it takes sacrifice a lot of my free time. Of course my family is first, and Tyler is really supportive. My grades are really important, and that is another reason I am only doing two classes a semester because I want really good grades. Some days it is hard, but it is really rewarding. I am so sorry for your struggle with growing your family. I can't imagine how hard that is. You will be in my prayers. Do you have any plans after graduation or what you may use your masters for one day? I bet you and your hubby are study buddies some days, and I bet that is fun. Keep up the hard work girl you rock!
Post a Comment