Since we were on a Greg Dellenbach vacation...the moment we arrived we went swimming and the Jacob Hamblin home. No resting when you vacay with Grandpa! It was fun to visit Granny Dawn and to see just how beautiful St. George is. They renovated the downtown area by the Tabernacle with a park area, a splash zone...and even a darling carousel. It was perfect for the young at heart!
Granny, Carolyn and I were able to go to the Temple together while Grandpa and Geekie watched the kids. It was beautiful to be together in the Temple. I love spending time with Granny...she is amazing! After our time in the Temple Grandpa took his daughters and grand kids for a quick trip to Zion National Park! I am so glad we squeezed in a trip to Zions because it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We went on the shuttle to see everything in a few hours...great idea with the little ones. Ernesto and I need to return for some more hikes. We hiked the Subway right before we got married and somehow never made it back!
Grandpa has always found opportunities to share his love of the outdoors with us. As his daughter...I am so grateful for the hikes that we went on growing up. I love being outside to enjoy nature as a family!
No trip to St. George is complete without seeing the Temple! Just gorgeous at dusk!




No comments:
Post a Comment