My little misses who reminds me everyday of why I am so grateful to be her mama!
I love her in every way and feel very blessed to have her in my life!
I love her in every way and feel very blessed to have her in my life!
Our last day in California was Mother's Day! We had all the family from both sides come over to celebrate Mothers and Tia Carolyn's birthday. It was so fun to see everyone! So grateful for family and so grateful for mothers who make life more beautiful and more bearable at times. Loves to Carolyn & Mama!
I love that my mom received a new fun suitcase for all of her travels to the South to see her babies. :)
I love that my mom received a new fun suitcase for all of her travels to the South to see her babies. :)
We were also lucky enough to catch Mr. AJ Pili who recently returned home from his mission to Brazil!
It was awesome to see him and learn about his mission. Loves to AJ too!
It was awesome to see him and learn about his mission. Loves to AJ too!

1 comment:
That's so neat that your mom comes to visit you guys often! :). I can tell she loves you guys so much! She sure is a sweet lady! We love you Escobars!
Post a Comment