Miss Jessica was another Spanish lover like myself back in college and we both did the study abroad program to the Dominican Republic many a years ago. I have so many awesome memories with her there. It is a really bonding experience to both become acquainted with a new culture, a new life, and new experiences together. Plus we both loved similar things...the Latin culture and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I loved being there with her...and visiting with her this year was so special. She is sweet and kind...and bubbly and fun! I love to be around Jess. Her faith in Jesus Christ and her desire to trust in His plan and what He asks of her...just inspire me to be better. Thanks Jess for such a lovely visit! We both married Latinos...and our children both look Latina...and we wouldn't have it any other way. We love it! Jess just had twins less than two months earlier...so we stayed at home and visited the park in front of her home. It was a beautiful day and so lovely to spend it together!

1 comment:
This post was so sweet Leanna! I absolutely loved you coming to visit. It's like time never passed! I realize how similar we are. Love you!
Post a Comment