So normally on Friday nights we have coop...but March was a month of birthdays for our friends! So instead we had a huge birthday celebration dinner and party. After a yummy dinner at Longhorns we went back home for some games. Our close friends here gave me Ticket to Ride India/Switzerland (so much fun) so we played that. We have fun playing games with our friends while the kids all play together. Carolyn and Charlie were both there as well...since Carolyn had spent the day with me shopping at Lenox Square and World Market. Like I said...it was a perfect day! Thanks for making my birthday so special! My last year in my 20s is already off to a great start. I was a little apprehensive being so close to 30...but I think my 30s are going to be awesome...so I am excited for everything the future holds!

4 comments:
Yay for all the recent and wonderful posts!! :) You look so beautiful in all your pictures! And I'm so happy to hear that you guys enjoyed your birthdays. I love how you set up your blog! So nice! I can't wait to read more of your adventures! We love you Escobars!! :)
cute shirt, leanna! you should wear that color often. looks great on you!
Happy birthday! It's fun to get to know you better through your blog. I hope you are doing well.
Happy birthday! It's fun to get to know you better through your blog. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment