After Ella's baptism Grandma came out to Georgia to spend the week with Carolyn and I. It was heavenly to have her around. We shopped...ate yummy food...watched Downton Abbey...and headed for a few days to Savannah. We loved eating at Lady & Sons (Paula Deen's restaurant) and just seeing the pretty sights of downtown Savannah. We found chocolate pralines...divine...and pretty azalea flowers. It was a lovely few days away and so fun to spend time with my mama. Can't wait for her to come out again!
Time in Savannah of course means going to the beach at Tybee Island
It was SOOO fun to watch the kiddos play in the water with Grandma
The faces of excitement and pure joy for these little ones is so cute!




3 comments:
How fun to have Grandma there! I miss my mommy :( But I am so glad you had yours to do so much fun stuff!
xo
How fun! Savannah looks absolutely beautiful. I'd love to get there one day...
how fun! it is so pretty there.
Post a Comment