Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Welcome to Hilton Head Island...a beautiful place to be on a beautiful day!
Just an hour north of Savannah, GA...so we decided to head there one day.  We visited with the Baggett's family friend before spending some time of the beach.  It was peaceful and relaxing and fun and great!
We took lots of pictures...as if you couldn't tell...

Some fun pics of the Baggett's LOVE for each other!

Some pics of my LOVIE and me together...forever...ite!
 Some more Baggett family shots!
 Some kissing cousin shots!
 Some Escobar family shots! (Question...do you notice any difference in my hair?)
Of course...more of my Lovie Girl just because!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE! What beautiful pictures! LOVE your hair! :)

Ie Li said...

Leanna, I miss you! You are so beautiful. I love all the pictures! Come visit me in DC!

Sheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful my love!! Beautiful day, beautiful place, beautiful family!!!

Moira said...

The photos are gorgeous!!!

mommacitabonita said...

I love seeing my little lovies! You are all so cute and I can't get over the adorableness of the kissin' cousins. xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo to y'all!!!