Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Azaléia loves to be silly!


 How she prefers to play Monopoly...making pretty fingers.
Como ella prefiere jugar Monopoly...asi con sus deditos.

Do you like her cute little skirt?  I made it.
It was quick and easy and I loved the material.  I used this lazy day skirt tutorial.
Le gusta su falda?  La hice.  Fue muy rapido y muy facil y me encanto la tela.
She loves to be crazy sometimes...especially late at night when she doesn't want to sleep.
Ella le gusta ser loca...especialmente tarde en la noche cuando no quiere dormir. 
 Santa came early this year and brought her a kitchen set to play with.  It fits into our little kitchen so that she can cook alongside me...and she loves loves loves to make lunch and serve it to us.  It is always lunch time around here.  Santa vino temprano este ano y la trajo a ella una cocinita.  La pusimos en la cocina para que ella puede cocinar conmigo.  Siempre esta haciendo un rico "lunch" o almuerzo...siempre...no importa el tiempo del dia.  :) 

No comments: