I remember when we were in Utah watching some travel show...and we heard about the Varsity!
Since we live in Atlanta now...we had to go check it out! There was a long counter with the cashiers...so hardly any wait. The place was huge...and lots of people are there. The cashier says "What daya have?" or something like that. Overall...did I love the chili dogs? Not so much after experiencing the completo in Chile...but the onion rings and their orange slush drink were delish!
Ernesto and I are loving coop babysitting! We get to go on dates...we are dating again...it is fantastic and definitely gives me something to look forward to...spending time and having fun with my Ernesto!
I got a great deal off a groupon special for a local bowling alley...so we went! Ernesto crushed me the first game...and when we wasn't doing well the 2nd game I thought I would return the favor. But if you can see close enough...our scores were pathetic! I barely beat him...but it is not a score worth boasting about at all! I even wore my candy cane socks for some Halloween luck...but no such luck!
When was the last time you went bowling?
Ernesto y yo salimos una noche para comer en un restaurante muy turistico en el centro...un lugar que habiamos visto en la tele hace mucho. Tuvieron "hot dogs" pero no fueron tan ricos como completos. 2 Viernes por mes nosotros podemos salir sin pagar alguien a cuidar a Azaleia porque nosotros y 2 mas familias estan compartiendo el tiempo cuidando a los ninos. Es fantastico! Asi que hicimos bowling...pero no nos salio muy bien. Recibimos resultados muy feos...pero fue divertido pasar la noche con Ernesto!
When was the last time you went bowling?
Ernesto y yo salimos una noche para comer en un restaurante muy turistico en el centro...un lugar que habiamos visto en la tele hace mucho. Tuvieron "hot dogs" pero no fueron tan ricos como completos. 2 Viernes por mes nosotros podemos salir sin pagar alguien a cuidar a Azaleia porque nosotros y 2 mas familias estan compartiendo el tiempo cuidando a los ninos. Es fantastico! Asi que hicimos bowling...pero no nos salio muy bien. Recibimos resultados muy feos...pero fue divertido pasar la noche con Ernesto!

No comments:
Post a Comment