Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tennis anyone? Day 6

 Nothing brings on a better chill day than a morning of tennis at Norco High School!  It was awesome to play with my brothers and brother in laws...and of course with my lovie Ernesto!  We had a good time!
 Seemed to be  pretty even matched double wise...but Karl has kept up his game better than anyone else for sure!  Thus why I was on his team. :)
 Even newcomer to the family Jeremy had some skills!
 Can't wait for the next reunion already!!!

 The funny thing is I have memories from my teenage years of being pelted by the tennis balls...which made me feel some what of a target instead of just playing tennis with my brothers. 
So glad we could play together again!

1 comment:

mommacitabonita said...

Isn't it funny that we have a tennis court in the back yard, but the kids always went to Norco High. It is so fun seeing these pictures and remembering...I miss the old days but love the new spouses and grandkids. Wouldn't trade 'em for a minute! love you all!! xoxoxoxxo