Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Pirate Cove Water Park - Day 4

 I am not sure what Pirates say...but I love these two pictures!  Ernesto is hard core and Logan is so sweet!
 The Dellenbach Pirates 2011

 We had soooo much fun at the new water park...it was super hot and the water was perfect!
All the cousins love playing together...and were good about sharing goldfishes!
The fearless tried out the high dive...even little Ella did a front flip off the high dive.  Seriously impressed!  I barely jumped off the high dive....and after one time...decided it was too scary to do again! 
Ella loved having Zenny and Temree to swim with...they played the whole day together!

My brothers look like they are asking for a belly flop in the worst way...



The grandparents and the little ones mainly stayed next to the water bucket...the little ones were in heaven!


Some Grandpa loving to little miss Azaleia!
And the newlyweds...aren't they precious?
Another great day of the Dellenbach Reunion!  I know it is hard to believe...but lots more to come!

No comments: