Thursday, September 29, 2011

Carolyn graduates...woot woot!!!

We are so proud of our Carolina...for graduating from BYU-Idaho!  We drove up to Rexburg with my mom at the end of July for her commencement ceremonies.  She had 3 years done before she deferred to go on a mission...but then married Charlie and moved to Utah...and it wasn't until last year she learned that she could finish her degree at BYU-I online.  So full time mom and relief society president also did school full time.  Carolyn is amazing...and we are so proud of her for this big accomplishment!So neat to have all her sisters there...and her very proud parents of course!  Azaleia and Char Char were just happy to be together again...love those rug rats!
 We visited the Rexburg Temple that evening...it was gorgeous...and I am amazed at how beautiful the picture is.  I think anyone can be a great photographer when you have something beautiful to capture!
The next morning before we all left Idaho we took pictures in front of the falls and the temple.  Idaho is a beautiful place to be.  While we just did simple things as a family...it was a great trip!!!


No comments: