Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dellenbach Family Reunion...loads of fun as a family!!!

Our family reunion started with family pictures by cousin Lyndzee with EPLove at Lake Norconian! 
We love love love how they turned out!




This was our official start up meeting...of course Dad introduced the itinerary!




Karl & Erin

Love my Nesto!

Happy 2+2=4th Birthday to little miss Bitsy!

Uncle Drew, cousins Rael, Justine, Ty and Aunt Chris!

The grandgirls in their new princess jammies from Grandma and Grandpa!

Karl & Ella

Grandma & Ella

Playing Monopoly!

4 comments:

jeanine said...

Looks like a fun reunion! I LOVE the family pictures! I saw them a few days ago on Karl's facebook.

Heidi said...

Love all the family pictures! And I love the itinerary :)

The Special Reds said...

What a great reunion! You guys know how to have fun!

Dejah said...

How fun to have all your family together, and what a fun itinerary!