Saturday, June 4, 2011

Norco's Stagecoach Park

Our little cowgirl loving Norco life!
 Fun for the whole family...truly so fun!  We loved it!
 Does it get any cuter?  No!
  A little western town and everything!  One year we will have a ho-down party here!
 She can go down the slides by herself now...woot woot!
Check out that static hair...love it!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

wait,so are you guys back in the states now?

love that park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go there.

Jessica Garthe said...

So fun!!! We too LOVE that park. Charles asks to go there ALL the time. The only downside, NO BATHROOMS! That's a big deal breaker for me. Glad to see you are back in Cali and Loving it!

Jenn said...

Leanna, where is this park? Is this the park you were talking about? Brady would LOVE it! We totally have to go sometime!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Thanks for your comment. I've been meaning to tell you how much we LOVED looking at all your posts from South America. So beautiful! I pulled Burke over when I saw the Paraguay ones and it was SO GREAT to look at them with him. We are really going to have to get down there before too many years go by. Anyway we miss and love you guys too! Can't wait to see where law school takes you!