Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Mothers Day 2011

Luke & Steph's family sent the fruit bouquet...very cute and very good! 
La familia de mi hermano mando fruta como si fueren flores...super lindo y super rico!
 I have been so lucky to be with my mom for the last 3 Mothers Day...sweet, no?  I guess that is what happens when Grandma comes for Azaleia's birth...and for her 1st birthday party...and now we are here!
I love my Mama...my Mamacita Bonita!  We look alike...we act alike in certain settings...but what I love most about us...is our differences...because she is a perfect mom for me...and I hope I am a good daughter for her.  I feel we compliment each other...and I love to be close to her.  It is a special time for us!
4 Generations...such a blessing to be around family for Mothers Day!
4 generaciones...que bendicion estar cerca a familia por dia de Madre!
The first Sunday we were home...was Mothers Day!  We had some of my mom's family over...but mostly the Dellenbachs.  It was a joint Mothers Day/Birthday Celebration for Azaleia, Tiki, Justine, my Mama, and my Aunt Tina.  Love celebrating birthdays all together!  It was so fun!  More birthday pictures to come!
El primer Domingo en California fue dia de madre...entonces muchas familia vino para celebrar y tambien para los cumpleanos!  Fue muy divertido!  Mas fotos de los cumples para proximo post!
My mom, Aunt Tina...and Grandma Donna!  I love how festive my Grandma Donna is!
Mi mama, mi tia, y mi abuela!
My mama with Karl & Erin...so fun to live close to my brother's family too!
Mi mama con Karl y Erin...tan lindo vivir cerca a la familia de mi hermano tambien!
Rainbow Birthday Cake...pretty flower cookies by Justine...and yummy dessert by Aunt Chris...love it!
Torta de cumpleanos...lindas flores por mi prima...y un postre por una tia...me encanta!
I love being a mama...even when my baby is so so so tired after the end of a very fun birthday celebration!
Amo ser una madre...aun cuando mi bebe esta tan tan tan cansada despues de un dia de celebracion!
This year for mothers day...my husband and my father scored big time....seriously big time!  My mother and I were given a gift certificate to go to Glen Ivy Hot Springs!!!  Woot woot!  We are so excited to go!  Just waiting for my mom's school year to be over so we can go and relax!  Thanks lovie!!!
Este ano por dia de madre mi esposo y mi papa regalaron a mi mama y a mi un certificado para ir a un lugar para relajarnos...estamos muy animadas!!!  Gracias Ernestito!!!
Mima is far away...and we love and miss her so much!  One day we will be able to celebrate her special day with her...because she is so special to us!  Mima esta lejos...y la amamos y la extranamos mucho!  Algun dia estaremos celebrando su dia especial con ella...porque ella es muy especial!!!

No comments: