After our interesting free movie Doogal...we headed to the Splash Park in Corona for some lunch and some fun! The girls had fun being there...although it took some convincing to touch the water!
If I was holding their hand they were good...but otherwise...
they were not like those other babies drenching themselves in the water!
If I was holding their hand they were good...but otherwise...
they were not like those other babies drenching themselves in the water!
| i loved these little boys who thought the drain would bring some water too |
Then on to some shopping at Ontario Mills...too fun!
| love our shirley girls |
| hugs and kisses |
| azaleia loves giving kisses to her friend daphne |
| aren't they the cutest little girls? |
1 comment:
Those are some great pictures of the girls. I may have to steal these when I am getting caught up on my blog. we LOVE our Escobars girlies too :)
Post a Comment