First day in Rio...we had to go visit the Cristo Redentor at Corcovado! It was AMAZING! I'm glad we decided to do something very touristy right away...it got us into the feeling of Rio. We decided on the air conditioned van going up since it was dreadfully hot and humid. Good decision! We stopped half way up for some pictures...and then arrived to the statue. Truly amazing how they got that thing up there...but it is awesome to always see Cristo everywhere you go in the city...day or night...we loved it!
It was quite hazy that day...sometimes it doesn't burn off until 3pm...so thus...not the most clear.
Imagine Rio on a clear day!
5 comments:
I have loved your little adventures! What an experience for your little family! LOVE everything about your journey.
Wow que impresionante, que lindo, que turistico jijijiji...mi washalita también en el cristo de rio , que lindas fotos, son lindos mis lindos y hermosos modelos, se ven guapisimos. los amo
Cute Shirt Leanna!
wow! I have always wanted to go there so I'm glad you got to go and enjoy the beautiful sights. Thanks for sharing your memories and beautiful photos!
Wow! What a pretty place! I'll have to have Brad take me there one day! We miss you guys and are still planning on visiting you guys this fall! :)
Love you Escobars!
Post a Comment