Welcome to the Bird Park...and wow...was it so worth the time to visit! We absolutely LOVED being with the tropical birds...and seeing the flowers too...it was beautiful! I've never been so close to so many different types of animals. For those who know me well...you would know that I don't like things to touch me...well any kind of animal pretty much except my husband...so I am not usually a big fan of these closed cages that you can go in to see the birds and animals...but with Ernesto being the lover of animals that he is...I figured I could be brave like the little kids and go in too. It was fascinating! At times I definitely kept my distance...but I relaxed a little more than usual to soak in the experience! The best part by far was going in with all the Papa Gallos...or Parrots...cage. You would be admiring the colors and watching them talk with one another when all of the sudden...wham...the bird is practically taking off your head faster than you can say fast. It was so entertaining! Really...we had a tremendous time there. I think Ernesto stayed in for over a half an hour just soaking up the unique experience!
Bienvenidos al parque de aves...nos encanto...las flores...todo hermoso! Nunca he estado tan cerca a tantos pajaros...normalmente estoy lejos de todos animales...pero de verdad me gusto mucho esta experiencia con ellos. Ernesto esta muy orgulloso de mi por haber entrado en la jaula...y pusieron uno por mi brazo! Que nervios...pero lo hice! Fue muy entretenido mirar a los pajaros volar cerca a las personas! Ernesto se quedo adentro por mas que media hora! Muy linda experiencia!
Bienvenidos al parque de aves...nos encanto...las flores...todo hermoso! Nunca he estado tan cerca a tantos pajaros...normalmente estoy lejos de todos animales...pero de verdad me gusto mucho esta experiencia con ellos. Ernesto esta muy orgulloso de mi por haber entrado en la jaula...y pusieron uno por mi brazo! Que nervios...pero lo hice! Fue muy entretenido mirar a los pajaros volar cerca a las personas! Ernesto se quedo adentro por mas que media hora! Muy linda experiencia!
Ernesto was beaming the entire time we were there...Ernesto tan feliz todo el tiempo ahi!
| Me not so happy with the anacondas/spiders/jacarei...some kind of alligator thing down here. No estaba tan feliz con las aranas/anacondas...uii! |
| Take a close look at the hummingbird...hardest thing to capture... |
| Not sure where this one came from...but fascinating. No estoy segura de donde viene este animal...fascinante! |
| Love birds...love it! Pajaros amorosos! |
| Family time...tiempo de familia! |
So I figured if these little kids could handle it...so could I...Ernesto was shocked!
Pensaba que si los ninos lo hacian...yo tambien podia...Ernesto estaba en shock!
Pensaba que si los ninos lo hacian...yo tambien podia...Ernesto estaba en shock!
Muchas Gracias...Obrigado...Thank You Very Much!
1 comment:
good for you both! I dont know if I could have that huge bird sitting on my arm.
Cannot wait to see you soon! :)
Post a Comment