My Aunt Karin's nickname is "Geekie"...slightly strange...but perfect! Our first day in California consisted of lunch with Geekie at her work...and we are so glad we got to go. She is so fun and loving...and we love being with her! We flew the day of her birthday...so the day after lunch worked out well.
| Day after picture of her birthday festivities!!! |
She loves "Peace, Love, & Shopping" as her birthday card says...and it's true. She is my hippy aunt that loves the sun and the beach. I've had a toe ring for almost 15 years thanks to Geekie and the Sawdust Festival in Laguna...one of her traditions she shared with me since forever.
| Love IN'N'OUT!!! |
On President's Day she took me for a day away at Glen Ivy Hot Springs...oh-la-la-lovely-fantastico!
I'm so glad I now know what it feels like to go to a spa...wow...love it!
We started in the sauna...then to mud bathing and drying...soaking in various hot spas...from mineral to salt to quiet pools...to the huge sun bathing one that was a foot deep...perfect...then even to the grotto for the ultimate experience of having avocado/cocoa butter/and something else painted on me...then rinsing and sipping water and munching on a crisp apple. The whole day was so rejuvenating and my skin never felt so good. There were mostly women there...a few younger couples and older men...and I loved it all...I think it just felt good to see others relaxing and to see others feel good in their own skin. I am a new fan and can't wait to go back. I hear that you get in for free on your birthday...so check it out!
I'm so glad I now know what it feels like to go to a spa...wow...love it!
We started in the sauna...then to mud bathing and drying...soaking in various hot spas...from mineral to salt to quiet pools...to the huge sun bathing one that was a foot deep...perfect...then even to the grotto for the ultimate experience of having avocado/cocoa butter/and something else painted on me...then rinsing and sipping water and munching on a crisp apple. The whole day was so rejuvenating and my skin never felt so good. There were mostly women there...a few younger couples and older men...and I loved it all...I think it just felt good to see others relaxing and to see others feel good in their own skin. I am a new fan and can't wait to go back. I hear that you get in for free on your birthday...so check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment