![]() |
| I love this one of Azaleia...almost an Elvis Presley look with her nose, no? |
We have played it easy around here the last few days. Just visits to the park, the grocery store, and the pool. I'm giving Azaleia a break from the museums. I think I will take her to go see Tangled this afternoon. We actually already saw it for FHE last week...but it is so cute...and I don't think she is going to sit through a different movie on half price Wednesdays. Animation for Azaleia only...plus I love the lanterns part. So pretty!
On a side note...I'm so proud of myself. I ironed forever last night! Me, iron? I know...my husband was still in shock. He usually irons all of his own clothes. Our little ward here just received an additional set of missionaries...and here sisters volunteer to wash their clothes...so I signed up to lighten the load. We have machines here in the apartment complex...so I figured it would be no big deal, right? Little did I remember that just about everything needs to be ironed...grr...maybe it will be a first and a last. White shirts and pants...too many! Just kidding...I have time...so I'm glad I can be of service. (Too bad it costs $5 a load to wash and dry...too expensive! If I were to do it every week for them it would be over $50 a month more for us on our unpaid internship. We'll see how often I can do it. We'll have them over for lunch on Sunday for now.)




6 comments:
Leanna,
You MUST email me about all your law school apps and other stuff. I would love to chat and talk some more about all of it. It's such a hard, but wonderful experience. Anyways, I would love to chat and relieve some of your worries about stuff like laundry and other things!
Callie
calliebelle00@gmail.com
Very cute pictures! She's got a personality!
She is so so cute, Leanna. We still haven't seen tangled yet, but we need to!
She is such a cute little girl! I love all the pictures of her. :)
Ernesto and Brad are alike in a lot of ways. They're always so goofy when it comes to their little girls. :)
The museums and everywhere else you've gone sound like so much fun! I seriously wish I and my little ones could go with you. What memories! :)
P.S. Zumba is a lot of fun, even if you're just doing it at home. I'm sure Azaleia would love to join in on the fun with you! I get all my DVD's/videos off Amazon, so you should definitely check into it. We miss you guys and think of you often! Love you!!
P.P.S. Yes, we are still planning on visiting you guys in California this summer! :) We'll let you know as soon as we start making plans. We love you Escobars!
great photographer girl! so glad you get to stay home. Laundry is expensive, gosh. LOve it love it!
Post a Comment