Two years ago I saw this name at the mall...a Brazilian shoe store no less. It stuck because I loved the way it looked...then sounded...and now how I love my little Azaléia...the way she sounds when she talks, looks when she is happy and sad...and acts...I just love everything about my Azaléia! Now if the store will give me the bags...the shoe boxes...the tissue paper...everything with the name of azaléia...won't that be fun?
2 comments:
oh how fun! i really really love the name azaleia, even thought about naming my own child that! :) ...but that won't be for awhile so who knows! and i love all your photos from chile! i want to go down to south america SO bad and practice my spanish! love all the posts
Lovie, isn't it ironic that Azaleia continues to say SHOESSS> SHOESSS!! That's our girl for sure!! You should post that little video at the shoe store. Love you, mommacitabonita
Post a Comment