Today we went to story time at the library...and loved making all the movements with the stories. Then we played at a fun Stage Coach park...it was darling. Azaleia is fearless and goes down the slides all by herself. She always ends up twisting onto her stomach by the time she gets to the bottom. Another little girl tried to play with her...but my girl is on the go...always!
Every morning she wakes up before me...so we have fun...lots of giggles in bed. I just adore her...she really makes me soo soo happy! We go down stairs and eat breakfast...and play before getting ready for the day.
We've gone to Disneyland 3 times already too! So no complaints here. 

Love my girl! Love being with her all day long!
Just waiting for Papa to come and be with us in sunny California. He takes the LSAT this Saturday...pray for him please.
Other things we have done to get ready for Christmas...
Hillside Craft Fair...bought some yummy yummy Molasses Krinkles! Nothing says Christmas like those Molasses Krinkles...ooh so good.
We have a Christmas advent calendar...with little chocolates behind little windows. It is Azaleia's favorite time of day to open it and eat the tiny little chocolate.
This last Sunday we enjoyed the First Presidency Christmas Devotional...which is always nice. I wish the choir sang more though...I love it!
We are slowly decorating my parent's house and wrapping all of the presents from Grandma and Grandpa. I love seeing wrapped presents under a pretty Christmas tree.
We've been watching Truman Madsen's newer DVD about the birth and life of Christ. I am amazed by his knowledge and the new approach to learning about my Savior. I feel very blessed for the knowledge and testimony I have of my Savior Jesus Christ! I know He lives!
We went and saw Christmas lights tonight too! Norco had quite a few good houses...it was fun!
1 comment:
me encanta california en navidad, llena de luces y alegria...me encantaria estar alla...
Post a Comment