Friday, November 5, 2010

Mid-Autumn Chinese Festival - September

Above:There was a "Kung-fu" Family that performed this dragon dance. It was cute to see a dad get his whole family involved in celebrating Chinese traditions. I wonder what family cultural traditions we will have?
Below: Some of the International Student Council Members that make all of our International Center events so amazing! I will miss these students so much! They have all become good friends and we cherish our time with them!
Picture with our friend Qiang Fu who works with me and our cute family!
I love my precious Azaleia!
She is so darling in every way. Everyone loved her Chinese outfit!
There are so many wonderful perks to working in the International Center...I will miss it all so much!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

MY GOODNESS Leanna! that was quite the update... I cannot comment on all of them, but I love all that you guys are doing, and we miss you all too much! xoxo to you all! :)