
Azaleia with her pumpkin...she loved looking at it and pointing to it!
I used to dread cleaning out the pumpkin...but it was really fast this year!

Some yummy Halloween snacks! Dirt and worms, Mummy Dogs, Mummy Pizzas, Green Jello Monsters...even some Brownie Graves. We had a lot of fun preparing the fun things!

We had some friends from the ward and their kids come over...for some fun!

We mummified the bigger kids first...and then the little ones...which was a good idea...otherwise I don't think Azaleia would have let us do so. When she saw the bigger kids having fun...she too wanted in on it!


I think my favorite part of the night was preparing for everything with Ernesto. I just felt the holiday spirit when we both were decorating and making the fun snacks. Holidays are so fun when you do it all together!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment