my coworkers...my friends...are really the best
There are so many more deserving than I...but I am grateful and touched regardless.
oh how much I miss them already
International Center Staff 2010
left to right front-Junko, Lorraine, Marianna, Steve, Me -back- Grant, Jason, Danny
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is my last day.
I've worked as the Admin Assistant for UVU's International Center for a little over 3 years now. It has been such a good and happy experience for me in so many ways. I loved my job and I loved the people I worked with. So hard to leave...but so grateful for the friendships formed and the experiences shared!
Now off to the next stage in life...Full time Homemaker, Chile, & Law School
left to right front-Junko, Lorraine, Marianna, Steve, Me -back- Grant, Jason, Danny
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is my last day.
I've worked as the Admin Assistant for UVU's International Center for a little over 3 years now. It has been such a good and happy experience for me in so many ways. I loved my job and I loved the people I worked with. So hard to leave...but so grateful for the friendships formed and the experiences shared!
Now off to the next stage in life...Full time Homemaker, Chile, & Law School
No comments:
Post a Comment