
Disneyland again! Right when we entered Mickey and Pluto were there...rare beauty!
Friday we were in Los Angeles working out the papers needed for our lives in Chile and our visit to Brazil. We loved the Brazilian consulate...and Ernesto has finally updated his Brazilian citizenship. I think I would like to live in Brazil after being with these Brazilians...so nice...so alive! After we finished in LA...off to Disneyland!

We invested in a backpack for Azaleia...with a leash attached...so glad I did. This girl was on the move. I thought we could control her more...but I think she actually controls us more now.

It was Rolando's first time in Disneyland...wow!
He was a big fan. Too bad we didn't get there until 5pm...but we worked the fast pass and lines...so we saw just about everything even with a crowd!

The Turners always come and play with us...and we are always so happy to see them!
Zenali and Temree are little Azaleia's 2nd mothers...so fun!

Ernesto loves these little green men...and can mimic their voices oh so well.
Saturday Dellenbach BBQ/Swim Party at Drew & Chris

Me and my Bubbas and me and my Brother Karl...love them so much!

Sunday Dellenbach Party at home...more yummy food and loving with the cousins!

The Watkin kids are getting so big...we could hardly believe it!

Gma Gazzini and her little granddaughter Azaleia...she loves those things!

Happy Grandparents...so happy to be with their babies and their babies' babies!
Since my mom was visiting us during summer...Azaleia loves being with her Gma!

More fun pictures with the cousins Stevie Ray and Zenali!
Labor Day Breakfast at Cow Girl's Cafe in Norco
For those who have never gone...it is yum yum in the tum tum

Azaleia ate even more Gazzini Sticks...I think she ate all of my mother's stash. No wonder she was so quiet in church!

Love my parents so much. It was the first time that we were the only ones there...and we loved it! So peaceful and so fun to chill with my parents! Aren't they so cute!!!
5 comments:
You are moving? Tell us more!
Azaleia is getting so big! Our beautiful babies are now toddlers! Crazy how fast they grow.
Leanna! I'm so happy you said hi of course I remember you! Aren't blogs the best? Azaleia is adorable and has the most beautiful dark eyes - I love it! Yes, the double-edged sword of grad school applications, glad someone can understand! What is Chrissie up to these days? I thought I saw her in the Tanner Building one time last year but then never saw her again. Total blast from the past! So good to see your cute family - keep in touch!
wow, that was a long comment. feel free to email me back rather than comment... mackenzie.harding@gmail.com
you lucky girl... I miss CA so much, and Disneyland! Fun fun!
Post a Comment