Monday, August 30, 2010

The Lion King...and Three Years of Happiness!

Ernesto and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary a little early this year...and went to see the Lion King! A long time ago there were some special prices for seats in Salt Lake City at the Capitol Theater...and the best seats for the price we wanted were in August...not September...so we decided to go anyway...and we are so glad we did. I loved the costumes!!! All the costumes were amazing!!! The detail...the colors...the movement of the people...wow!!! This musical didn't strike me the same as Aida and Wicked, my favorite musicals so far...but it was so fun to hear the music and hear the story. Oh...and Rafiki...it was a she for this show...really was my favorite character. She was so captivating!

Ernesto and I will be married 3 years on the 29th of September. Love it!He arrived 3 years ago to the US on the 4th of August...wow how time flies. From him transitioning to a new language and a new married life in the US...we have had so many marvelous experiences. I know not every day is perfect...but when I think about life with Ernesto...I feel so grateful and so happy to say that it has never been hard. Ernesto makes my everyday life so much happier. I am overly content being around him each day.Azaleia changed life...that is for sure...but for the better in every way.
Azaleia has helped our love grow.
We are learning together to be good and loving parents.
She is our most beautiful blessing.
I feel like I have been with Ernesto always...
and will always feel grateful to be married to my true eternal friend!

4 comments:

Sundbergs said...

conragts on such a beautiful family. . . happy three years

jeanine said...

you two are too sweet!

Heidi said...

that is so cute! Happy early anniversary! Love you guys!

R.C + T.S said...

Leanna- your little family is so beautiful! Congratulations on nearly three years of marriage-