
On my parent's anniversary...I was meanie enough to still my mother for a special...once in a lifetime night out with our favorite...Carole King...and James Taylor!

It was AMAZING!!! Carole King is a ROCKER and so charming on stage...we LOVED her! James Taylor did great as well...and it was so fun to see them together!

The best was singing along to all the songs. Do you know Carole King & James Taylor? Aren't they awesome? Yay...imagine live in concert...just can't get any better. Carole played a lot from her Tapestry album that my mission trainer Julie Raborn introduced me to. I've been a HUGE fan ever since. My mom has known both of them forever...and it was such a treat to go with her.
1 comment:
Oh wow! I really wanted to go to this concert. It looks like you had a great time with your mom.
Post a Comment