Saturday, May 8, 2010

She loves the New Dress - 5 May

Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Love that face! Love that girl!


I made another dress for Azaleia's 1st Birthday! It's a little big still...but closer than the first dress I made...that is for sure. I love the material...that is actually what inspired actually making a dress for Azaleia finally. It's her Chinese dress now! Ever since I saw my friend IeLi make dresses for her little girl...I always wanted to do the same. She found this great website with super easy patterns...because let's be serious...even I was triumphant in making a dress! I love the easy pattern, I can start and finish it in a few hours...wow! I ended up buying it on etsy I think. I highly recommend it. A yard of your favorite material...and caboom...it's magic!

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

Leanna, you did a great job! It is so dang cute! Is this by any chance the Madeleine dress pattern?

Clare said...

Where did you find that pattern? I'd be interested in making one for Cami.

Heidi said...

that is adorable! I need to start sewing Daphne some dresses. One day... one day...