
Ernesto received a scholarship this last week at UVU! We are so proud of him!
I now know that it is much easier to graduate from a university...single with no kids.:) I'm not sure I could have handled school as successfully as Ernesto has...he is amazing!
Below: some friends...beautiful Maria Jose from Ecuador

Azaleia with Ernesto's Professor Heidi Condie...showing off her big girl teeth!

Fotos para la familia de Ernesto cuando recibio su beca de la Universidad. El es muy buen estudiante...estamos muy orgullosos de el por todo lo que el hace. Es muy dificil estudiar siendo esposo y padre...pero el lo hace muy bien. Lo amamos mucho!
4 comments:
that last picture of your Azaleia is too cute! Daphne loves showing off her teeth too!
congradulations ernesto! and Azaleia is looking so cute! Quinn has that same dress! its so cute!! They could be twins!
que graciosa mi nietesita con sus dientes, es muy chistosa ahora los tocará a cada momentos, son la novedad...tan lindisima
Oh my goodness, it's hard to believe Azaleia has teeth already and will be turning one so soon! Our kiddos grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment