
Cousin Char...Aunt Carolyn...Mama...and little miss Azaléia just had to go see the new Disney movie...and we loved it! Cute movie...so glad we were able to go!

Cousin Char...Aunt Carolyn...Mama...and little miss Azaléia just had to go see the new Disney movie...and we loved it! Cute movie...so glad we were able to go! We planned it out perfectly so that we would both feed our babies in the theatre...and then Azaléia slept for awhile...so we both got to enjoy it. I think Azaléia loved the previews and the last 15 minutes!

It was so fun for Carolyn & I to go on a mommy outing...to be repeated for sure!

She was one happy girl...and oh so precious!

Mi hermana y yo fuimos al cine con nuestros bebes por la primera vez. Vimos la pelicula de la princess y el sapo...y fue tan divertido. Planeamos bien para que los bebes comieron durante la pelicula. Azaléia aun durmio despues...solamente vio antes y los ultimos 15 minutos. Fue muy lindo hacer algo con mi hermana y nuestros bebes!
5 comments:
such a great movie and so fun to take the babes! Fun for you to get out of the house too!
looks like so much fun. Good for you, little lovie, spending time with sissy and little bubs is a perfect afternoon for little Azaleia.
Yay for movies! I'm glad she did so well in the movie theater with you guys...its always nice to have some girl time!
Leanna!~ Your baby is a BEAUTY! I can't believe what a doll she is. Don't even laugh, but Princess and the Frog was Tyson's first movie too. And sadly, he loved it. Anyway.. nice to catch up on your family. You look great. Hope life is good.
Hi Leanna! I love catching up on you and your little family. So glad that you and Car got to go out together with your handsome and beautiful babies!
Post a Comment