Our best anniversary gift ever...little preciousness Azaleia Mei!

One of the highlights of the day was the special present Azaleia & I prepared for Papi...my lovie! Ernesto calls me his little ada...which means fairy...the fiesty kind like Tinkerbelle...and so as a present when I went down to Chile...I brought him a mug with Tink on it. Well...he forgot that in Chile when he came here to marry me...and he has mentioned how much he liked that mug ever since we got married...so I thought that I would get him the mug again a a litte suprise. Well there was no mug in the Disney store...but what I did find...I think it is even better!
Azaleia loves her Tink costume...can't wait for Halloween!



Ernesto had a special surprise for me at my work window...it was cute! We had a romantic lunch at India Palace in downtown Provo...and then enjoyed a fun $1 movie! I'm grateful that we were able to be together that day...to always make it special!
We kept up the now 2 year tradition and headed up the canyon to Sundance...and the fall colors were just as beautiful! It was a nice experience for Mima & Pipa too! We hit some windy spots...but loved the scenery so much!
Here is us last year...2008

and the year before that...2007
Ernesto & Leanna - True Eternal FriendsI never imagined how happy I could be...and am so grateful for Ernesto for sharing with me all the happiness that I could ever want and need. I love our little family...growing now with our Azaleia...our precious baby girl...that looks just like her Papi. I know as we continue to strive to live the gospel...as we have more children...as we progress together...we will be blessed with more love...and I can't wait for everyday that comes as we continue to learn
what love and life is all about!
4 comments:
Happy happy anniversary to you Escobars! You are one cute couple. How sweet it is to have an eternal best friend, and love! Love you guys!
Happy anniversary. What sweet family you have. I am so glad that you guys had such a nice day together.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute together! Love your baby girl too!
Congratulations on your anniversary, and that tinkerbelle costume is so cute!
Post a Comment