Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at the Kummer Cabin

View from the CabinView of the CabinOur romantic morning quadding adventure...so beautiful by the lake!Me blissfully happy to be away from the worries of everyday and simply enjoying my time with God's creations and my beautiful family!My handsome husband ErnestoOne cute familyAzaleia playing cards with her Papi...so fun!Carolyn having fun while Cub does what Cub does best!Katie & Uncle Drew jammin' on the guitars!Charlie on his hike with ErnestoMy silly husband with our yum yum BBQ foodEscobar Family Labor Day Weekend 2009...awesome!Thanks cousin Dane & Korinne for planning everything! Sunday night we had a variety show...and it was awesome! Dane & Korinne had invited friends from back home, friends from Provo...and family of course. We had so much! Scott Hathaway coordinated the Variety Show and it was a hoot! Favorite part was singing with my oh so talented sisters. They are amazing & I'm so glad we all sang together...Landslide! There was no cellular reception or internet at the cabin...so I really relaxed. I forgot how important it is to get away...I mean really get away. We loved our time at the cabin...thanks so much Grandpa Glenn and family for a great time!

2 comments:

Katie D! said...

I am so happy my girls were together!!! There's nothing like being together. Missed you much! love momma

Heidi said...

how fun!~So is katie living in Utah now? or was she just there for the summer? what a fun family time. LOVE that family picture!