Today my new Visiting Teacher came by...it's okay it's the last day of the month...I've been there too. She actually came accompanied by her husband...and it was perfect. It was a short visit...but every word that was shared was what I needed...exactly what I needed...and I felt it...and I feel it! I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sends others to bless my life...and I'm oh so grateful for diligent Visiting Teachers who despite the challenge...arrive to my home. They just left and I felt like a Mormon Message was needed...and found this one...oh how I love our dear Prophet Pres. Hinckley. He has a way of making all women feel so special! I'm grateful for the women in my life...my mother, my mother-in-law, my beautiful sisters, my aunts, my cousins, my grandmothers, my step-grandmother, my nieces, and my beautiful daughter...not to mention the many great friends including Visiting Teachers and Young Women that have touched my life!
Monday, August 31, 2009
The Women in Our Lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Leanna, I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while. I just wanted to let you know that I love reading about your sweet family. You are one of those women that I am so grateful to call "friend" in this life. You've been such a beautiful example to me of discipleship. Thank you.
That is a wonderful message. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment