Sunday, August 9, 2009

A - My Heidi visit w/ Daphne & Jackson

Her little Daphne is about one month younger than Azaleia...I was grateful to be able to call Heidi and she was going through almost the same thing I was...it's fun to be pregnant at the same time as your friend. Her cousin Will is the Super kid to the left of Azaleia and Jackson...cute kids for sure!I miss My Heidi so much...and now she has two beautiful babies...Jackson and Daphne! I met Heidi at a mutual activity right before I started highschool...and we have been friends ever since. Heidi has been my best friend...the one that is always there...and the one I feel closest to. I miss our chats that never ended...and how we always ended with how grateful we are for the gospel in our lives. She is such an example to me...with great faith, tenderness...and lots of joyful laughter! Heidi is in Colorado and I'm in Utah...not quite what we expected since we loved growing up in California...but we are happy with our little families and that's what counts! I wish I could have spent more time with her...but hopefully we'll be able to visit again soon. Until then...missing you...like always...Love you my Heidi!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

So cute! I know it meant alot for Heidi that you got to go over and spend some time! Your little bubba is so adorable!

Heidi said...

It is pretty tough being away from those that we love, but like you said, we now have our little families and we are happy! I miss you so much too! You are the greatest my sweet Banna!