Saturday, August 1, 2009

Visit by Miss Tara - July 30

Miss Tara Graves and I met at my 13th Birthday Party...I remember she slept on the pink couch that was in my room. We were friends all through Young Womens and Highschool...were devastated when our wards split and we were separated...had so much fun being Youth Camp Leaders together at Girls Camp...and even lived together during college up in Utah. Tara is the sweetest and most thoughtful friend I know...and I'm so glad little Azaleia got to meet her this last week. Her sister Jalissa entered the MTC...so the whole family was up in Utah. It is so fun to be around the Graves girls...they know how to have a good time. I didn't realize how much I miss my friends until they came and visited. Thanks again for the visit! Love you Tara!

1 comment:

mommacitabonita said...

What a wonderful gift, to see an sweet friend!!