Rexburg TempleBrad & MaryAnnCarolyn & CharlieIdaho Falls Temple on the Snake RiverWhat a peaceful feeling on Temple grounds...and so beautiful! Our little Azaléia is a temple going baby...what a blessing to have so many so close!
I'm glad that we were able to go to the Rexburg Temple with you guys. That was actually our first time walking around the Rexburg Temple...so it was a really neat experience. :) We love you Escobars!
I love Idaho. I haven't been there since I graduated. It is so amazing to think there is a temple in Rexburg now.
I know I still need to send a response to your pay it forward post but let me do your swimming questions first. I am by no means an expert on infant swimming but my opinion is that you might want to wait until she is least 6 months old. By that age they have good head control and you can use sunscreen on their skin which means their skin might handle chlorine a little better. When you do bring her in make sure it is just fun playtime. Bring in some of her favorite bath toys. Sing her favorite songs. Try to have her in a laying position as much as possible. Mommy and me classes are great. I would love to do one with Benjamin. I hope that helps a little. Like I said it is just my opinion. You may want to ask her Dr.
3 comments:
I'm glad that we were able to go to the Rexburg Temple with you guys. That was actually our first time walking around the Rexburg Temple...so it was a really neat experience. :) We love you Escobars!
so blessed to have temples so close. I love taking my kids to look at the temple too.
I love Idaho. I haven't been there since I graduated. It is so amazing to think there is a temple in Rexburg now.
I know I still need to send a response to your pay it forward post but let me do your swimming questions first. I am by no means an expert on infant swimming but my opinion is that you might want to wait until she is least 6 months old. By that age they have good head control and you can use sunscreen on their skin which means their skin might handle chlorine a little better. When you do bring her in make sure it is just fun playtime. Bring in some of her favorite bath toys. Sing her favorite songs. Try to have her in a laying position as much as possible. Mommy and me classes are great. I would love to do one with Benjamin. I hope that helps a little. Like I said it is just my opinion. You may want to ask her Dr.
Post a Comment