I just love her hair!!! She is so cute. A true Chilena :0)
Hey can you add me as a friend on Facebook? For some reason I can't get it to work right now. I want to send you a message but I don't want the whole blogging world to see it.
Little Azaleia, Gramma's making cookies now and I couldn't do without looking at your pretty girl face!! You are such a pretty girl. Can't wait to see you!!! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGramma
7 comments:
Oh Leanna, she is so beautiful!
She is so beautiful. You are just such a cute momma I love seeingyou with your little girl Glad you had a good time in Cali.
She is getting so big! I love that hair of hers.
Jackson LOVED those play things. He would be entertained for a good hour. What a cutie!
I just love her hair!!! She is so cute. A true Chilena :0)
Hey can you add me as a friend on Facebook? For some reason I can't get it to work right now. I want to send you a message but I don't want the whole blogging world to see it.
What a precious little girlie you have Leanna! So happy for you and Ernesto..aka..Papi!
Love,
Mendy
Little Azaleia,
Gramma's making cookies now and I couldn't do without looking at your pretty girl face!! You are such a pretty girl. Can't wait to see you!!! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGramma
Post a Comment