Ernesto shared this with his home teaching family...and I loved it...you feel a greater desire to be more sincere in your prayers...to feel closer to our Heavenly Father. Enjoy!Beautiful belly once again...now 36 weeks!...but man the heartburn...ouch! It has been a busy but blessed week for sure! I'm down to weekly doctor visits...she's coming and boy do her kicks tell me that everyday!Lorraine at work gave me a Baby Shower...it was so fun and so beautiful! We've had some parties this last week at our house too...Young Womens...Paraguay Hermana BBQ...Paraguay BYU Living Legends tonight for FHE...whew!
7 comments:
You are on that final countdown! You are looking adorable little momma!
You are looking great miss Leanna! LOve those belly shots!
Can you believe you are going to be a momma pretty soon?? That is so crazy huh?? I cant wait! Love your belly too!
Your baby is going to be born with lots of dark hair! Oooo...I just love babies with lots of hair.
Leanna! You are so cute!! We can't wait to see your little girl so soon!! We love you guys!
Looking cute! You're in the home stretch!
I am so happy for you Leanna. You are going to be a great Mom.. I am on blogspot too. Come check me out on collectorscornermichelle@blogspot.com
Post a Comment