
Ernesto & I decided to buy Monopoly: World Edition(with credit cards and international places instead of the traditional one)& we have loved it! We play it at least once a week now. At first we had to convince others to play it with us...but now Charlie is addicted too. Thanks for the fun FHE times!


Compramos Monopoly Internacional...y nos hemos divertido muchisimo...jugamos para la noche de hogar con Carolina y Charlie!
4 comments:
How fun... I need to get a new game to play, and maybe get some family out here to play with us.
Fun. I can never get anyone to play monopoly with me.
credit cards... oh no. I usually don't want to play monopoly b/c some ppl really know how to play and just always kick your trash.
oooh we love games. How fun to play with family. As for the advent calendar...i got it at target last year during the after christmas sales.
Post a Comment