So this is my 4th photo in the 4th folder...and thus...my baby blessing photo. So fun my Heidi...thanks! I now tag Carolina, my purdy cousin, Caytee Wankier, Eddie...and Melinda! Mi amiga me elegio para hacer algo divertido...tiene que entrar en las fotos...el quarto cuaderno...y la 4ta foto...y ponerla por el blog...y fue esta foto de mi bendicion como bebe! Chulina, no?
5 comments:
what a sweet little bambina!
I don't think I get what I am supposed to be doing.
OH my... too precious! Love you my banna! I cant wait to see what your babe looks like!
You were such a cute baby! You're baby is also going to be so cute!! I can't wait to see him/her! Do you guys have any names picked out yet?
Congrats on being prego!!!!
I hope you have a good pregnancy. I think it is one of the best experiences of my life. I only have about 3 weeks left and am so excited to see my little Benjamin, but I have a feeling I will miss his little kicks and jabs from inside.
Post a Comment