Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kummer Cabin - Aug

Well Uncle Drew & Aunt Chris invited us to go to their family's cabin about 2 hours south of Orem...so Monday after work...we went! What beautiful surroundings. The air is so clear...passing for big deer, little dear, ducks in the lake...squirrels bouncing around...we loved it! It was so relaxing to be in nature. It had been about 10 years since I last went for a family reunion. We only stayed the night and left about 11 am the next morning in order to work half day...but we wished we could have stayed longer. Tuesday morning we fished for a little bit...and I even almost caught a fish...almost...it escaped with my hook as I was reeling it in. Bummer...but it was still fun. Este Lunes pasado mis tios nos invitaron a ir a su cabana dos horas al sur en las montanas. Fue tan lindo nuestro tiempo en la naturaleza! Vimos muchos animales...aun pescamos...la Leannita casi tenia un pescado...pero se escapo...esta bien...nos encanto estar ahi. Nos fuimos una noche no mas para poder trabajar el dia despues.

No comments: