Wow kids, you know how to party! You look so stinkin' happy! I am so glad you are! So when you coming to California next? and I need your address for yet another Holmes wedding!! Love you!
hey you guys, you two look so cute together! brad says hi to ernesto. he really wants to go visit you guys. i've heard so much about you guys...can't wait to meet you!
I guess I have not read your blog, but this picture and the title of the post totally remind me of when we lived together in Chatham Town and we always said "Simple Happiness" a quote brought to us by FHE brother Mark Herbst. I love it! We need to see each other soon! I'll be driving to Provo every day starting in Septembr so lets get together!
7 comments:
Wow kids, you know how to party! You look so stinkin' happy! I am so glad you are! So when you coming to California next? and I need your address for yet another Holmes wedding!! Love you!
silly, silly, silly.
Leanna you still look darling. It was fun finding your blog!
hey you guys, you two look so cute together! brad says hi to ernesto. he really wants to go visit you guys. i've heard so much about you guys...can't wait to meet you!
HA HA! You guys crack me up. What a funny picture... we miss you!
I never take pictures of Tom and me just goofing around at home. I need to do that. You guys are so cute!
I guess I have not read your blog, but this picture and the title of the post totally remind me of when we lived together in Chatham Town and we always said "Simple Happiness" a quote brought to us by FHE brother Mark Herbst. I love it! We need to see each other soon! I'll be driving to Provo every day starting in Septembr so lets get together!
Post a Comment