Ernesto and I left work and school early today...to spend a beautiful day in Park City! We walked and around...shopped a little...and enjoyed being away from routine life. I love my husband more everyday...it's the best feeling ever. I feel so content and so happy to be with him all of the time! We actually remembered to bring the camera...and then forgot to take pictures...I know brilliant! FYI...Ernesto got his grades for 1st block...A in Astronomy...A in English and A- in Biology...way to go Lovie!
Ernesto y yo salimos temprano de la Universidad ayer para pasar el dia en Park City. Queda mejos que una hora de casa...y es un lugar para touristas...para hacer shopping...y muchas cosas afuera en las montanas o en el lago. Fue hermoso! Nos gusto mucho estar afuera de la routina diaria. Cada dia mas amo a Ernesto...y siente tan hermoso eso. Siento tan feliz cada momento que estamos juntos. Recordamos llevar el camera y despues nos olvido sacar fotos...que inteligentes que somos! Para que sepan...Ernesto salio demasiado bien este semestre...con A en Astronomia...A en Ingles...y A- en Biologia...felicidades lovie!
4 comments:
so fun! We will be there in August! I cannot wait to see Park City.
Congrats on the grades! So glad you could get away and just enjoy! You deserve it...love ya!
GOOD JOB ERNESTO!!!! fun that you got a break for the day!
You guys are too cute together. Glad you were able to get away for a bit and spend some time with each other. Good job on the grades Ernesto!!
Post a Comment