WOW! is all that nice stuff yours? was some of it furnished? is it a duplexWe need to come and visit... We are coming in AUgust for Matt's half marathon in Park City. I love and miss you! XOXO!
Hey my banna! What a great place! Sorry we missed Carolyn's wedding, we were there for Brendon's graduation. Good to see you baby, even if it's blogging! Come see us on ours! sherylrussellholmes.blogspot.com
Sweet pad! Hey cute lady. We are your neighbors to the North now! I really want to get together with you. Let me know what your schedule is like. I am open and looking for work and have time to come down to Orem.
8 comments:
Wow... that place looks huge! Congrats!
WOW! is all that nice stuff yours? was some of it furnished? is it a duplexWe need to come and visit... We are coming in AUgust for Matt's half marathon in Park City. I love and miss you!
XOXO!
Hey my banna! What a great place! Sorry we missed Carolyn's wedding, we were there for Brendon's graduation. Good to see you baby, even if it's blogging! Come see us on ours! sherylrussellholmes.blogspot.com
holy crap. how did you get the hook up on that?? they must be on a mission or something.
Congrats. That place looks amazing. It is so fun movign into new places, well not the moving part. Hope all is well.
Sweet pad! Hey cute lady. We are your neighbors to the North now! I really want to get together with you. Let me know what your schedule is like. I am open and looking for work and have time to come down to Orem.
Hey girl, Congratz on your new place we are not to far from u in Slc. We need to do lunch or something. Keep in touch
~ Wendy
Wow! That is really nice. Looks like you guys are set.
Post a Comment