
Ernesto's mission companion Preston Wankier married Caytee in the Manti Temple. It was a beautiful sealing and we had so much fun being apart of their special day! El companero de Ernesto de la mision, Preston Wankier, se caso con Caytee en el Templo de Manti. El sellamiento fue hermoso...y fue tan lindo el compartir el dia con ellos!
We loved the Manti Temple...we were able to do a session after the sealing...and it was beautiful! Nos encanto el Templo de Manti...despues del sellamiento nos quedamos para hacer una session...fue hermoso!

6 comments:
man you guys sure do have alot of weddings to attend, i guess it would be neat to be able to go to alot of diff temples. I havent been to any sealings or sessions in utah yet so it would be a neat expierence! miss ya girl!
ELLA:
"FEWTTUYLIP;OOK;IOUIYUTUYRTTRTWREWERW"
Translation: I love you Aunt Leanna and Uncle Ernesto get married at the Temple (direct translation from the 3 year old :) )
Love you niece,
Ella
WOW,, I've never seen the Manti temple,, it is AMAZING. Love you,, and I love the message from little Ella girl, so precious.
The Manti temple is one of my favorite... how fun!
Hey Leanne! I ran into your blog! You're pictures are so cute... you two look so happy. I love that you guys write in spanish at the end of the posts... I really should do that too, so my fam from Peru can read it too! Lets me practice. Anyways girl, take care! I am a new blogger... http://cbdalton.blogspot.com/
~Barbara Dalton (Garcia)
it was good to hear from ya girl! i do the same with the Christmas music, i LOVE it! yeah i try to keep updated on the blog, i rarely scrapbook anymore, i am just not movtivated to after all those scrapbooks i did for everyone else. Lyndzee & i do it every few months but we should be better! cant wait to see ya in a few weeks.
Post a Comment